Coffee amounts stated are a starting point - if you like bolder coffee, add more coffee, if less…. less.
POUR OVER COFFEE EXTRACTION METHOD
1. Set up brewing tools. Heat 16 ounces of water to 203° F. Grind 30 grams of coffee beans on the course setting.
2. Wet coffee filter with hot water. Place ground beans in coffee filter and shake gently to level. Pour water over grounds until they are fully saturated, stopping when water level reaches just over the top of the grounds.
3. Let rest for 30 seconds, during which the coffee will "bloom". Pour water over the grounds in a circular and consistent manner until water has been used up. Enjoy!
FRENCH PRESS COFFEE EXTRACTION METHOD
1. Heat 16 ounces of water to 203° F. Grind 22 grams of coffee beans on the course setting.
2. Open your French Press, and add ground coffee. Slowly add 6-8 oz of water in a circular motion wetting the grounds. Start a 3.5 minute timer and let the coffee "bloom" - stir at 30 seconds, and add remaining water. Fit the plunger on top, but do not push the filter down.
3. Allow coffee to brew until the timer goes off. Slowly push the plunger down. Enjoy!